Based on Art.13 par.1 & par.2 and Art.14 par.1 & par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of EU L. No. 119, page 1) - otherwise known as “RODO" applied since 25th of May 2018. We inform you about the manner and purpose in which we process your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data"), as well as about your rights related to data protection.
1. The administrator of the data indicated in the consent for the processing of personal data expressed above is Buglo Place Zabaw Sp.z.o.o. Sp.K with its registered office at ul. Zwycięstwa 276 in 75-653 Koszalin entered into the Business Register by the District Court in Koszalin, IX Court Register
2. Your data is processed for the purpose as follows:
- Conclusion or performance of the contract in connection with which they are transferred to the Company i.e.: in order to carry out the recruitment process, establish a relationship, a cooperation agreement or other trade agreement, depending on the circumstances.
- Perform commercial activities by the Company and provide services as part of the execution of contracts concluded with customers or for the purpose of carrying out activities performed at the customer's request or due to the conclusion of a contract.
- The company is subject to a number of legal obligations arising, e.g. from tax legislation, labor law and social security regulations and other regulatory requirements. The company may also be obliged to perform tasks in the public interest, in particular involving crime counteracting. In case of such necessity, we will process your data in order to fulfill the requirements imposed by the regulations above and others.
- Your data can also be processed for purposes such as creditworthiness check, credit risk analysis, verification of the identity of customers and their representatives, monitoring the timeliness of payment of receivables and risk management in the Company, performance of duties in accordance with tax legislation.
- Your data may also be processed for pursuing legally legitimate interests of the Company or a third party, when there is a need to pursue claims and defend against claims, in direct marketing of Company's products, for internal business purposes of the Company, i.e. employee or related issues cooperation, analysis of the loan portfolio, analysis and internal reporting of the Enterprise.
3. You have the right to access the content of the data and to rectify, delete or limit the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to perform the requested activities or to conclude and execute the contract with the Company. In the event of not providing the Company with necessary information or documents, the Company will not be able to carry out the actions requested or enter into and execute contracts and provide services.
5. The data provided by you will not be subject to disclosure to third parties. Recipients of data will be only institutions authorized by law.
6. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
7. The data controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization.
9. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated in point 3, i.e .:
- within the scope of implementation of the contract concluded with the Company - until the completion of its implementation and after that time for the period required by law or for the implementation of any claims;
- in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations to which the Company is subject with the conduct of business and the implementation of contracts - until fulfilling these obligations by the Company;
- in the scope of processing carried out only on the basis of consent - until the data are deleted immediately, based on the request made by you;
- until legally legitimate interests of the Company that constitute the basis for such processing are fulfilled or until you object to such processing, unless there are legitimate legal basis for further processing.
9. Buglo Place Zabaw sp. O.o. sp. k. reserves the right to make changes to this policy, which may result from the necessity to adapt to legal changes or applicable privacy standards or to expand our offer. Therefore, any changes made by the Company will be announced with an adequate announcement on its website.